Finally – c’est fini.
It took me 14 days – only working a few hours a day because of back ache – but I finally got it done.
And, to be honest, I’m well chuffed with the result. So was Rosie – and the official inspectors.
Probably about 45 hours and just over $800, if you’re curious about the specifics – though the dollar figure may include a few tools and consumables that shouldn’t really be included.
Make-n-Do is the CONTACT Editor’s personal ‘playlist’ on the CONTACT YouTube Channel, where the philosophy is making do with the tools and materiel I have and making and doing as an escape from the computer (though, ironically, the video editing then ties me to the computer for almost as many hours as I spent Make-n-Do in the shed in the first place )
Also on the CONTACT YouTube Channel…
- Military News – hundreds of military-news videos
- The Making of CONTACT – an editor’s-eye-view of story selection, page layouts and more
- Shots from the Editor’s Desk – infotainment loosely relevant to CONTACT publishing
- Mavic Pro – non-military missions with the CONTACT drone
- Make-n-Do – shots from the editor’s shed
- Personal vlogs – grandkids, holidays, personal time – like a real YouTube vlogger