After months – nay, more than a year – of working to improve my workshop, along comes a ‘proper project’.
Rosie asked me to “Just put in a couple of shelves in the corner of the laundry.
But that quickly morphed (at my suggestion) into a half-room makeover.
This is the first of what will probably be a three-part series that – if I do say so myself – turned out pretty darned nice.
Part 2 of this build here
Part 3 coming soon
Make-n-Do is the CONTACT Editor’s personal ‘playlist’ on the CONTACT YouTube Channel, where the philosophy is making do with the tools and materiel I have and making and doing as an escape from the computer (though, ironically, the video editing then ties me to the computer for almost as many hours as I spent Make-n-Do in the shed in the first place )
Also on the CONTACT YouTube Channel…
- Military News – hundreds of military-news videos
- The Making of CONTACT – an editor’s-eye-view of story selection, page layouts and more
- Shots from the Editor’s Desk – infotainment loosely relevant to CONTACT publishing
- Mavic Pro – non-military missions with the CONTACT drone
- Make-n-Do – shots from the editor’s shed
- Personal vlogs – grandkids, holidays, personal time – like a real YouTube vlogger