Defence today added another confirmed case of COVID-19 to its seemingly growing list of confirmed cases overseas.
The latest case brings the ‘overseas’ COVID-19 caseload total to 45 and the grand total to 99.
There was no shift in the ‘recovered’ list, which remains at 95.
Meanwhile, the number of ADF personnel deployed on Operation COVID-19 Assist has also shifted slightly…
*Note: Personnel in Joint Task Group headquarters, supporting roles, and those preparing for tasks are included in overall state-based figures but are not captured in the list of tasks.
Queensland – 519 personnel
- 374 ADF personnel are supporting quarantine compliance management efforts, including at airports and hotels.
New South Wales – 297 personnel
- 262 ADF personnel are supporting state police quarantine, reception and repatriation efforts at Sydney airport and hotels.
Victoria – 253 personnel
- 89 ADF personnel are involved in headquarters and liaison staff roles.
- 8 personnel are assisting in other logistics roles
Western Australia – 200 personnel
- 122 ADF personnel are involved in quarantine assistance at hotels and at the Perth Airport.
Northern Territory – 140 personnel
- 76 ADF personnel are providing support to Northern Territory Police at vehicle checkpoints
- 20 ADF personnel are supporting Australian Federal Police and Northern Territory Police quarantine compliance management.
South Australia – 104 personnel
- 80 ADF personnel are providing support to South Australia Police quarantine compliance management at six Adelaide metropolitan hotels and a regional hotel.
Australian Capital Territory – 8 personnel
. . .