Defence today added two new confirmed cases of COVID-19 to its running tally, which has reached 170.
Both new cases were added to the ‘overseas’ subtotal, which accounts for 141 of the 170 total (after Defence did an accounting shifty on 34 previously Australia-based cases).
The number of cases now listed as ‘recovered’ is 161, up five on the last move.
We haven’t reported Op COVID-19 Assist numbers around the staes for a while, so here’s the latest…
- 289 ADF members supporting quarantine compliance management in Melbourne.
- 233 ADF personnel supporting quarantine compliance management efforts, including at airports and hotels in Queensland.
- 203 ADF personnel are supporting state police quarantine, reception and repatriation efforts at Sydney airport and hotels.
- 84 ADF personnel are involved in quarantine assistance at hotels and at the Perth Airport.
- 77 ADF personnel are supporting South Australia Police quarantine compliance management at six Adelaide metropolitan hotels.
- 18 ADF personnel are supporting Australian Federal Police and Northern Territory Police quarantine compliance management.
- 28 ADF personnel are supporting ACT Police quarantine compliance management.
- 14 ADF personnel are involved in quarantine assistance in Hobart.