Before Christmas 2016 CONTACT interviewed Gareth Crook from GC Precision Developments – a rifle manufacturer in Canberra, Australia.
We split that interview into two parts. Here is the second part of that video, where Gareth gives us a rundown on his MSP-T3-GEN-I with titanium tubular fore-end.
MSP SERIES – MODULAR TACTICAL CHASSIS (TITANIUM TUBULAR FORE-END)
Model – MSP-T3-GEN-1 (Suits all Tikka T3 rifles, both short and long action calibres)
MSP CHASSIS FEATURES
• 6061-T651 Aircraft grade alloy construction fully CNC machined to precise tolerances
• 6AL-4V Titanium tubular fore-end
• MIL-A-8625 certified hard anodised finish on all alloy components
• PVD Titanium/Aluminium Nitride coating on all other components (3x harder than hard chrome plating)
• Modular design allowing different butt-stock configurations
• One of the lightest tube chassis on the market – weight range from 1550g – 1850g making these chassis suitable to hunting use. (1550g when fitted with Magpul CTR butt-stock TAS, QLD, VIC, NT compliant only)
• Australian made, Australian owned.
Visit GC Precision Developments for more details.
If you missed the first part of this interview, you can find that here – or follow the link in the video above.
. . .