Today was a big day – surfing.
Two-and-a-half hours in the water – nine ‘good’ waves – and totally wiped out at the end.
There was a bunch of very emotional reasons and speeches for it being a big occasion for the Veteran Surf Project too – but that’s not my story to tell (see here (post from 23 October 2021)).
Also on the CONTACT YouTube Channel…
- Military News – hundreds of military-news videos
- The Making of CONTACT – an editor’s-eye-view of story selection, page layouts and more
- Shots from the Editor’s Desk – infotainment loosely relevant to CONTACT publishing
- Mavic Pro – non-military missions with the CONTACT drone
- Make-n-Do – shots from the editor’s shed
- Personal vlogs – grandkids, holidays, personal time – like a real YouTube vlogger