In the last video, I got my new Aldi lathe out of its box and hung it on my French-cleat wall.
In this video, I’ll sort out a proper sliding mechanism to convert the vertical storage position into a horizontal working position.
This wasn’t easy thought – I nearly lost a finger in the process! 😉
But it all worked out, and I got to test drive the lathe in its new ‘permanent’ position.
Make-n-Do is the CONTACT Editor’s personal ‘playlist’ on the CONTACT YouTube Channel, where the philosophy is making do with the tools and materiel I have and making and doing as an escape from the computer (though, ironically, the video editing then ties me to the computer for almost as many hours as I spent Make-n-Do in the shed in the first place )
Also on the CONTACT YouTube Channel…
- Military News – hundreds of military-news videos
- The Making of CONTACT – an editor’s-eye-view of story selection, page layouts and more
- Shots from the Editor’s Desk – infotainment loosely relevant to CONTACT publishing
- Mavic Pro – non-military missions with the CONTACT drone
- Make-n-Do – shots from the editor’s shed
- Personal vlogs – grandkids, holidays, personal time – like a real YouTube vlogger