This was the second time this year I was actually nervous about using a new tool (first time here).
This was also the second time it turned out to be a real ripper.
Now I’m sorry I didn’t get into this sooner.
Oh, did I mention what the new tool was – a wood-turning lathe.
But not just any old lathe – a $168 beauty from Aldi.
(please use sarcastic tone when reading the word ‘beauty’)
Make-n-Do is the CONTACT Editor’s personal ‘playlist’ on the CONTACT YouTube Channel, where the philosophy is making do with the tools and materiel I have and making and doing as an escape from the computer (though, ironically, the video editing then ties me to the computer for almost as many hours as I spent Make-n-Do in the shed in the first place )
Also on the CONTACT YouTube Channel…
- Military News – hundreds of military-news videos
- The Making of CONTACT – an editor’s-eye-view of story selection, page layouts and more
- Shots from the Editor’s Desk – infotainment loosely relevant to CONTACT publishing
- Mavic Pro – non-military missions with the CONTACT drone
- Make-n-Do – shots from the editor’s shed
- Personal vlogs – grandkids, holidays, personal time – like a real YouTube vlogger