Paddling up a river to meet a bird
After a long absence off the water, I took my stand-up paddleboard out on the Minnamurra River, NSW, on a sunny Saturday in January.
Just as an aside – ‘stand-up’ is a bit of a misnomer, as my paddleboard can accomodate a clip-on seat.
Posture aside – or maybe because of it – I met a lovely bird up stream.
We shared ‘a moment’ or three – and she didn’t laugh at me (though you might).
White-bellied sea eagle was her (or maybe, his) name.
Also on the CONTACT YouTube Channel…
- Military News – hundreds of military-news videos
- The Making of CONTACT – an editor’s-eye-view of story selection, page layouts and more
- Shots from the Editor’s Desk – infotainment loosely relevant to CONTACT publishing
- Mavic Pro – non-military missions with the CONTACT drone
- Make-n-Do – shots from the editor’s shed
- Personal vlogs – grandkids, holidays, personal time – like a YouTube vlogger
1262 Total Views 1 Views Today