Defence has added three more confirmed COVID-19 cases over the weekend – one each in Melbourne, Brisbane and ‘overseas’.
Meanwhile, the number of ADF personnel on task in Victoria continues to fall, down another 132 since we reported on Thursday, to 1019 today.
The biggest drop was in the all-important contact-tracing support.
- 359 ADF personnel are providing support to the Department of Health and Human Services contact tracing and community engagement efforts.
- 256 personnel are involved in medical testing initiatives.
- 134 personnel are supporting Victoria Police checkpoints.
- 93 personnel are assisting in other logistics roles, including the Police Assistance Line call centre in Ballarat.
- 177 personnel are providing support to the Victorian Aged Care Response Centre.
. . .