A habit I picked up early into my military career was self-reflection and delivering gratitude when gratitude is due.
I find that Australians often avoid thanking each other and sometimes believe they achieved everything by themselves when they look retrospectively.
I learned early to thank contributors and mentors and I’m writing in the hope that you identify how valued your contribution has been.
Just some key wins;
- Hundreds of veterans in professional roles.
- Over 80 companies are hiring veterans through WYWM
- 105 Veterans are currently in cyber training and we have placed over 40 veterans so far!
- Delivering the Defence Senate Committee on shifting to an outplacement model in Feb 18.
- Veteran Unemployment Rate exposed
I would personally like to thank you for your support on the following;
- Becoming an outstanding advocate of the program and supporting our team and events
- Embodying the message of veterans as highly talented labour and not the vicitimhood narrative.
Thanks for supporting Australian Veterans and helping to change the way veterans are viewed – the effect is gaining legs!
Co-founder and CEO