This was another of the big projects I did in my shed recently – creating a long-timbers storage space by extending the existing mezzanine.
My garage has a 12-foot ceiling, so there’s a lot of ‘air-space’ that can be used.
I’ve got other ideas for using more of the dead space space above and below the rafters, but I honestly don’t have need for that much storage just yet.
I must admit, I had one of my sillier ideas during this build – but you’ll have to watch the video to see what it was 😉
Make-n-Do is the CONTACT Editor’s personal ‘playlist’ on the CONTACT YouTube Channel, where the philosophy is making do with the tools and materiel I have and making and doing as an escape from the computer (though, ironically, the video making then ties me to the computer for almost as many hours as I spent Make-n-Do in the shed )
Also on the CONTACT YouTube Channel…
- Military News – hundreds of military-news videos
- The Making of CONTACT – an editor’s-eye-view of story selection, page layouts and more
- Shots from the Editor’s Desk – infotainment loosely relevant to CONTACT publishing
- Mavic Pro – non-military missions with the CONTACT drone
- Make-n-Do – shots from the editor’s shed
- Personal vlogs – grandkids, holidays, personal time – like a YouTube vlogger