HMAS Cerberus will open its gates to the public on Sunday 19 March 2023.
To assist with the management of entry into HMAS Cerberus on the Open Day 2023, entry will be staggered in 1 hour groups.
Once on the base, guests are invited to remain up until closing at 4pm.
OPEN DAY TICKETING
Ticketing is required for entry onto HMAS Cerberus on the day.
An allocation of tickets will be available for each time slot – once a time slots allocation has been exhausted, entry will be available at the next indicated time slot.
Open Day Entry Times on to the base will be:
Session #1 – 1000-1100
Session #2 – 1115-1215
Session #3 – 1230-1330
Session #4 – from 1345
HMAS Cerberus is the Royal Australian Navy’s premier training establishment and has been for over 100 years.
The Open Day will highlight Naval training, activities for the family and lots lots more.
Entry is via Wilsons Avenue off South Beach Road, Somers – free car parking will be available.
Google Maps – https://goo.gl/maps/RKiKYbNYNwQQcNSi6
OPEN DAY APP
To provide you with the best experience and all the up-to-date information about the Open Day, a customised smartphone app has been established. The app is free to download and use.
Information on how to download and use the app is provided below.
Conditions of Entry:
- Entry ticket must be presented upon entry on to HMAS Cerberus for the nominated entry time.
- Individual Entry Tickets are required to be ordered for all attendees over the age of 2 years old.
- Travelling around the base is limited to pedestrian foot traffic only – no bicycles will be permitted to enter the establishment.
- No alcohol is permitted to be brought on base .
- Bag searches will be conducted on entry.
To keep up to date with Open Day info, download the customised smartphone app.
Do the following to obtain and use the app:
1. Scan the QR Code to download the app to your smartphone
2. Create a free account and verify your details via your email address
3. Login into the app and search for ‘HMAS Cerberus Open Day 2023‘
4. Request to join the app and automatic approval will be obtained.
5. Use the app to keep up to date with everything associated with the Open Day.