My daughter Leane wanted a clock for the bar in her new home.
She explained her design concept and I agreed to give it a go – Make-n-Do style.
I was pleased with the outcome and Leane was too.
I completed this build over five consecutive days in June 2020 – winter in Australia.
Make-n-Do is the CONTACT Editor’s personal ‘playlist’ on the CONTACT YouTube Channel, where the philosophy is making do with the tools and materiel I have and making and doing as an escape from the computer (though, ironically, the video making then ties me to the computer for almost as many hours as I spent Make-n-Do in the shed 😉 )
Also on the CONTACT YouTube Channel…
- Military News – hundreds of military-news videos
- The Making of CONTACT – an editor’s-eye-view of story selection, page layouts and more
- Shots from the Editor’s Desk – infotainment loosely relevant to CONTACT publishing
- Mavic Pro – non-military missions with the CONTACT drone
- Make-n-Do – shots from the editor’s shed
- Personal vlogs – grandkids, holidays, personal time – like a YouTube vlogger