The Office of the National Commissioner for Defence and Veteran Suicide Prevention would like to hear from people interested in participating in the National Commissioner’s future activities.
For information about how to register interest, visit https://www.nationalcommissionerdvsp.gov.au/about/contact
Further information about opportunities to engage, including opportunities to make submissions, will be made available on the National Commissioner website, and will also be notified to those who register their interest.
If you wish to contact the Office of the National Commissioner, you may do so by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: GPO Box 1347, Canberra ACT 2601
- Phone: 1800 570 819 (9am and 5pm eastern time weekdays, except public holidays)
In the mean time, if you, or someone you know needs support, you can contact:
- Lifeline Australia on 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Open Arms (current and ex-serving Australian Defence Force personnel and their families are able to seek this free and confidential support) on 1800 011 046
- ADF Mental Health All-hours Support Line (for current serving Australian Defence Force personnel and their families) on 1800 628 036.